Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pool Day

Here was our Sunday 7:30 I went out and weeded our jungle, now it actually resembles a flower bed again. Then Rees and I went to Wal-mart for groceries, came home unloaded, ate lunch, went to the pool. I love swimming so much! Rees likes it, but after about an hour he's over it and wants to move on to something else. So we went home to take a nap and I got a killer headache it was so bad it was bordering on migraine. I didn't get to make it to a b-day party we were supposed to go to but Rees and I hung out the rest of the evening. So our Sunday was really nice (minus the headache). I love days when you get a lot accomplished but it still feels like a fun day. Only bad part was it passed by so quickly and now its Monday :(






post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment