Monday, August 24, 2009

It's official I'm addicted

I started yet another new blog just because I found some cool new free stuff for blogs and wanted to try it but didn't want to change my current blogs, so what's a girl to do? Well of course start another blog!!! This one is only going to be used for posting resources and cool finds on the internet so if your not into that stuff don't bother visiting! It's called Confessions of an Internet Junkie I just love designing and starting new blogs and I could use some practice so if anyone would be willing to start a blog all you have to do is email or comment here what you would like for it to be named and I will do ALL the work for you, sweet deal right? I just want more practice and some more blogs to read of my friends!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment