Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A little behind

This week has run me a little ragged. I feel like a crazy woman; I keep working but nothing seems to get accomplished. I meant to post these pics yesterday but the day got away from me and I went over to the store in the evening so I could work uninterupted for a couple hours! Here are a few of him and his beloved pool.

Mat was throwing water on him...which he loves!
Mat was throwing water on him...which he loves!

He pretends to swim around on his belly
He pretends to swim around on his belly

His Please don't make me get out of the pool look
His Please don't make me get out of the pool look

And this was before I would let him get into the pool. He was really mad because it was right before that storm we had and I wouldn't let him get in so he copped this attitude...

4

He had a nice day. We went with Abby to town to shop for flowers and then ate at Pizza Hut, which I am happy to report Rees had some manors and didn't totally embarrass me! Not too much food went flying which that is a huge improvement for him right now! Gotsta Go get some work done!!!! I am doing a 1 year old birthday shoot tomorow! We are doing a cake smash and everything ... for a little girl!!! I am really looking forward to it. If her mommy doesn't care I will post some pics!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment