Thursday, June 4, 2009

Playing around

When is it going to stop raining? I am so sick of the rain. It has been such a lazy day, Rees and I have been lounging in our pj's when I got the bright idea to go over to the studio and play with my new lights BAD IDEA! My little man is just so rambunctious that he can't sit still for even a minute. So here's how it went down. 1. we get over there and I try to sit him on a stool while I setup my camera 2. he falls off the stool (it's a short one so it didn't hurt him) but when he fell he scuffed up my flooring so I had to clean that. 3. I get it all setup then I sit him back on the stool and give him a sucker hoping it will keep his attention for a minute, no such luck he gets the sucker stuck to his shirt and that upsets him :) So I get threw that whole ordeal. 4. I snap a couple pics while he's moving around thinking a couple of them might turn out good. 5. He falls on the plywood that I am using as flooring for the backdrop and cuts his leg twice, and I mean HUGE cuts, blood everywhere, he's crying it's a nightmare. So we make it through all that I clean up and go to look at those pictures... I DIDN"T HAVE A MEMORY CARD IN THE STUPID CAMERA!!! Aghhh can you believe that???? An hour of terror for nothing! I can't believe that. But, thankfully Rees is okay and I learned my lesson, don't go over with him by myself until he gets older. So he wins... no more pictures with mommy! But i was in the mood to play so I did put this together from his birthday pictures that I took forever ago. I love storyboards!birthday-10x15-collagepost signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment