Wednesday, June 24, 2009

THE SANDBOX!!! I played in my sandbox a lot when I was little, Patty said that Mat lived in his all summer and the tradition continues! Rees spent forever in his sandbox tonight. He carted water from the pool to the sandbox all evening to sink his little feet into the wet sand it was so cute! He even put the cat in with him, silly cat didn't even care! Rees (as I'm sure most kids do) Loves to be outdoors. When we go in for a diaper change, dinner, nap the fit starts. It's terrible. Tomorrow is supposed to be 90 and it just gets unbearable outside for me, but it's like it doesn't even phase him.

14

Don't ask cause I don't know!
Don't ask cause I don't know!

He concentrates so hard on everything he does
He concentrates so hard on everything he does

41

I have been so behind on my pictures. I don't have my Saturday session edited yet, totally unlike me. Especially since they were such a fun family to work with. I got a ton of cool pictures! I have been working on creating my own templates for photo books. The ones that you have professionally printed and your picture is on the cover and it's bound. They are so neat. I made Sophie one and it turned out to be Soooo cute! So I am putting together more templates, I can't find any premades that I like to just one more project I got on my plate. We have a cooking club picnic on Sunday and I'm trying to decide what dessert I want to cook, so many greats to chose from. Maybe a sampler is in order! I'm just rambling now, I better go. I think I'm gonna take a nice long bath and watch So you think you can dance (my guilty pleasure) I love all those silly dance shows! Later all!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment