Sunday, June 7, 2009

Buddies

We had a really busy day today. We went shopping at Walmart early this morning, came home ate lunch and invited Mason over to play. Mason is so great with Rees he has patience with him and tries to explain everything to him, it is adorable. After I unloaded groceries we went out to the pool, well let me re-phrase pool(s) I got one for my mom's house and thought I would be nice and pump it up for her, I was expecting a small pool since it was only $20, that thing was huge... then once we had it blown up the boys were playing in it so I went ahead and filled it up too. They had a great time check it out...

7

7b

7c

Then grandpa Rees stopped over and that was all she wrote, Rees wanted to hang out with him for a while,

7a

then Rees got stung by a bug on his forehead and that really put a damper on things so the playdate was over and nap time began! Mason is such a sweetie he came in and ate a snack and watched cartoons until Vince came to pick him up. It was a lot of fun. I really love watching the kids all play, it's so hilarious the things they come up with!

Then we had dinner with the Toler side and came back home and played outside some more! It was a great day to be out and about!!! Hope all of you took advantage of the beautiful day too.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment