Thursday, June 4, 2009

The pond in all it's glory

hose of you that know me well know that I am addicted to flowers and especially my pond! I can't get enough of gardening and new flowers etc. You work your butt off in spring for these moments right here5

I think this is such a beautiful picture. here in a couple weeks there will be 20+ lilies in the pond in all different colors. Gardening is so rewarding and such a big stress reliever. Rees loves to work in the dirt with me, although he ends up pulling more flowers out of the ground than he does planting them, but he's learning (or so I tell myself:) ) Here is another one of my favorite pics from the flower be6

Doesn't that just make you happy? I love to photograph flowers, they always look so amazing on film. Okay, well I'm in the mood to go plant something now

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment