Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stupid Humidity

On Tuesday we went out to Bob's & the park in town to take some pictures of Rees, since the minute he walks in the door of my studio be busts out in tears!!! I thought this might be a better option, he did really well but the humidity destroyed his adorable little mohawk...which lead to a big blob of hair (with gel) that I couldn't do anything with ruining our pictures. I didn't think that it would matter while I was taking the pictures then after some constructive criticism (you know who your are) I agree, they don't look so great! But my little man is still adorable but I guess I won't be hanging these in my wall gallery, I'll have to try again. I will still share some though, cause they're still cute just not wall material.

img_0225-edit

7-102

6-76

12

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment