Saturday, June 6, 2009

This is why I love photography

I had an amazing time this morning with the beautiful Sophie! She is turning one soon and came to me to do Birthday pics along with a few others that mom wanted. I had such a wonderful time photographing her. She was a complete angel! She posed so well and was so lovable and cooperative, it was a dream shoot! The pictures turned out even better than I could have hoped here are a few...

61

42

62

13

64
This one is out of focus but isn't her facial expression darling :)

52

I could keep going and going but if you want to see more of her just check out the website in a couple days! I had so much fun, this is why I love photography getting to work with new people and have fun trying to get smiles...I love it!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment