Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yummy recipe

I have a cooking club meeting this afternoon and the theme is picnic. I picked a dessert to bring and after careful consideration I chose this recipe:

It's a perfect recipe for a hot summer day. I fixed one earlier and it was so yummy and talk about easy. I made it with Rees in the kitchen playing in the floor. So it only took me about 15 minutes from beginning to end! Time is hard to come by these days so fast is always good! I think if you right click on the recipe and chose 'save image as' or something to that effect you should be able to save this to your pc then print it out as a 4x6. I do all my recipes this way, it makes it easier to cook when you have something pretty motivating you! Celeste is making homemade fried chicken today I am so stoked for that, fried chicken is a personal fav of mine but it takes forever to make so we rarely eat that at my house!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment