Sunday, June 28, 2009

Great food...all day long!

Oh my gosh, I feel like a little piggy today! We had a picnic today with fried chicken, pasta salad and pie down at Celeste's house and it was sooooo good, right down to the sweet tea! So I stuffed my belly full of that then we went to Nana & Papa's (Maurice and Patty's) for another dinner and we had hamburgers, hotdogs, mac n cheese, corn on the cob, baked beans, fried potatoes, cucumbers etc. etc. etc. boy does Maurice know how to cook and I was down right miserable after that wonderful dinner. Then Trish came out to take Rees swimming and I was so stuffed I couldn't even get in the pool! So they swam for an hour or so and Rees had a great time with his aunt! Then we visited with Ma for the rest of the evening. It was a nice day. We stayed on the move and the day flew by as all Sundays do. Every day with Rees is such a wonderful adventure. In case you didn't notice my new little button on the right hand side it's a new link to another thing I started just for reipes, so if you like to cook check it often! I just made up the recipe cards on the Pc so you can just print and cook! Enjoy

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment