Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF

It's finally here. I love Fridays they always end up being short work days and Rees and I always get into something fun, today was swimming with my neighbor (Gretchen) We went to the pool and swam for a couple hours it was really fun. I love just doing nothing it doesn't happen very often but when it does it really relaxes me. I have to work in the restaurant in the morning, then Rees has a b-day party at the tumbling place, then I have a client coming to proof her order so tomorrow looks a little hectic but at least it's Saturday! (I really don't know why that makes me so happy even though Mat and I are both working I'm still okay with it just because it's Saturday??)

Some here a pics from my session with the sweetie pie from Wednesday, it was his first birthday Here's Cash (such a cool name)










Oh, I wanted to share one of the birthday cards that I designed for Cash's 1st b-day (this one is my fav)



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment