Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Do you ever look back at your day and say what was the point? LOL, I know that sounds silly, but today was just one of those type days. I went to work did all the normal things, picked Rees up from mom's house and him abd I just piddled for hours then went to dinner at Patty and Maurice's and came home. I was just in a "mood" I guess. There were no highs and lows or big todo's or anything. I guess I'm just used to a little chaos to shake things up but not even a mad customer or a complaint to deal with.

Anyways.... I found a really neat little cooking website HERE what attracted me to the site was the recipe for Colorburst Cupcakes which I WILL be trying out. but there are so many cool little tips and cute recipes just fun stuff so if your bored or need a pick me up try out this site!

Tomorrow baby Jackson is coming over to take his One-year pictures!!! I love those shoots so I'll have some cuties to post tomorrow.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment