Friday, July 17, 2009

Business girl in a tizzy!

I can't believe that I haven't had time to blog this week. I am a firm believer that you can always make time for things that you "want' to make time for, but this week I disproved my own theory. I really love to blog, it's like therapy for me even if no one read it I would still do it just for myself (which that might be the case LOL). I usually keep things in perspective and can multitask really well but his has been an incredibly stressful week for me. The store has really given me fits this week. I always have to deal with call-offs, work drama (amongst the girls), stuff breaking down, the finances etc. but I usually don't have any problems keeping it all balanced this week however has been the complete opposite! I truly LOVE what I do and I wouldn't want it any other way I am just venting right now but listen to my week. The ice cream machine broke down, you try telling customers we don't have cones or shakes oh my gosh they get irate! So it took forever for the repair to get here then he told me junk it it will cost more to fix than it's worth, so now i have to find a good deal on one??? Then the brand new pizza oven we bought is having major problems not sure what we're going to do about that. I have had several calloffs that I've had to deal with, my kitchen manager is having family stuff to deal with and my heart goes out to her so I'm trying to make everything easy on her, all my tax stuff for 2nd qtr. Employee problems MAJOR ONES! we won't get into all that my blood pressure can't take it!!! Problems with pumps, Our ceiling is caving in one spot in the storage room, I mean the list goes on forever!!! not to mention the tasks that I have to do daily that take up most of my day. I am really stressin this week. My only serenity is when I'm with Rees, is that crazy? His high energy and hilarious antics make me forget everything else! I can't even put into words how amazing he is, I just can't image life without him now. What did I do before I had him? How did I make it through these rough times with work? I really can't remember! I am so glad I didn't schedule anymore appointments, I hate to turn people away but I don't think that I could have gotten through it with everything else going on. This is one of the few times that I will say that because i love being busy and always having something to move onto next but I really need a vacation! I am trying to talk Mat into a long weekend but he doesn't think Rees is ready yet? Crazy I know, he would do fine the traveling might suck but once we got there it would be fine. I'm going to keep working on it. I feel so much better talking about this. TGIF!!!!! I am going to whole up in my house this weekend and just sit and laugh at my little man.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment