Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The town petting zoo

Who is that crazy woman who has the 4 little donkeys and 2 llamas in her yard??? I have no idea *wink wink* All the sudden it hit me today that it's not really normal to have these animals in your yard...but all these years (6) it has been to me. Thinking back I wonder what in the world ever possessed me to want these animals? Now that I have a husband, a toddler and a store they sure have taken a back burner actually they don't even get that how bout maybe the warming drawer on the bottom of the stove!  I was outside to day trying to winterize and they were crying and carrying on for some attention. My donkeys really are great. They are more like dogs than donks. They loved to be petted and given a lot of attention. They do make wonderful pets, if you have the time. Rees is infatuated with them. He loves to get the scoop and feed them grain. I can't get him away once we start. But at last the time has come, it's time to say goodbye to these great little farm animals. I really need to find them a new home. It has to be a good home where they can get some much deserved lovin. The two females are preggo and I just can't deal with more babies!!! Although they are the cutest baby animals you will EVER see! Jersey was born a month after Rees was (she is not pregnant) the two older females are. So if anyone knows of someone in need of some mini donkeys please let me know or just send them my way! I will put some pics of them up tomorrow if I get time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment