Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Pictures = mommy going insane!

The whole reason I became interested in photography was because I wanted to photograph my beautiful son. Every single time we step into my studio it's like a switch flips and he turns into another child. One that is dead and determined that he WILL NOT let his mother get a good picture. Ughh... so here we go again.





I gotta admit, I am loving the last one, it is so rees! Whata turd. This was Sunday morning while I had him dressed for church (he went for the first time with his Nana) I decided to slip over and get some pictures so now I see that I will have to take pictures everyday for the next month to get the "perfect" picture. Well at least the posed, well mannered, my kid is a little angel one that your supposed to have at Christmas :)
Here is a picture of the tree I put up in the studio for Christmas pictures, although I wasn't exactly happy with it so I have changed it since then so I'll post the others soon. And anyone that needs some family Christmas pictures just come on over and I'll click away!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When would be a good time for you Amy I have our clothes all ready!!! Sarah

Post a Comment

Post a Comment