Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pictures from the weekend

I'm running a little behind already this week I wanted to put these up yesterday but couldn't find the time (no matter how hard I tried!) Rees and his Papaw road and road the 4 wheeler up and down the drive way. Here he is waving at his mama.



This is what it looks like in the mornings when I'm trying to get both of us ready for the day. I wear that headband thing to put my makeup on after I fix my hair so Rees thinks it's funny to take it out of my drawer and wear it...I have a feeling he might be upset about this picture down the road but for now we'll laugh about it!




And finally this was after our Sunday trip to town. We went as a family to Walmart to get a few groceries and we had to take care of some business stuff then we ate Mexican. We wanted to go shoe shopping but Rees was done, he couldn't take any more. This has NEVER happened before. I brought him in the house and changed his diaper and he stayed asleep??? I layed him in his bed and he slept for 3 hours. Little man was worn out!!!


We had an eventful weekend he had a bday party on Saturday for Lilee's 3rd birthday (I forgot my camera) and then I had to take Senior pictures at BE so his aunt Trish watched him for the evening so he was really worn down by Sunday evening! Add Image

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment