Sunday, September 13, 2009

A rough night

Yesterday Rees wasn't acting right, I noticed he had the "tired" eyes, he wouldn't eat and he was cuddly so I figured some sort of sickness was coming. We were up from 12:00 on with the poor little guy. He had a temp of 103.5 and he was miserable. My heart breaks when he's sick. I know every parent would give their right arm to switch places with their babies when their sick. He was so hot it was scary. So this morning the fever broke and he is just worn out. I don't see us even getting dressed today! Lazy day on tap for the Toler family. I just pray that I can get him to eat something today. I'm obsessive about him eating, he is a finicky eater anyways so I always worry about his eating. Well I better go snuggle with my little man.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment