Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm in a funk today...

Labor Day thoughts??? It's just been a wonky day... The weather effects my moods and this overcast, misty rain dreary old day has really made me feel lazy and do-less. I did work this morning then I had to run to Walmart and came home to bake a cake for a family gathering this evening. In between all that Rees and I played and then laid around and watched tv. I just couldn't get motivated. I just despise these types of days because my body feels so exhausted just from being lazy. I have 2 photo shoots this week and I am really excited about them so I have been setting up my studio and "practicing" some new lighting techniques. I love taking on new projects and keeping my mind busy. I am so looking forward to the newborn shoot on Saturday, the baby will only be a couple weeks old so this should be a lot of fun. I am off tommorrow and I am planning on having another lazy day! I want to make a "Rees" day tommorrow and just do whatever, whenever he wants tommorrow. So I have a feeling that I will be shooting guns and throwing balls ALL DAY LONG! Which is fine with me, seems like we have done a lot of running this last week and I always feel guilty when I have to keep him on the run, he is such a move and shaker that I like to make sure he gets plenty of playtime inside and out so that's what the focus will be for tommorrow. It's funny that every night I plan the next day out. I don't always stick to it, but I always try to get a game plan in my mind. I'm not good with long term plans because I usually can't keep them but I love short term stuff!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment