Thursday, September 24, 2009

The best week of the year!

Sorry I have been slacking on my blog the past week I have got several things going on in my personal life right now that are consuming me. I have pictures to edit, the store, a baby boy and a hubby that is super busy too so that doesn't leave much time for anything else at the moment. I have been on a "vacation" of sorts this week (I don't have a sitter) but the time with Rees has been wonderful. I do worry about my work piling up at the store but I have wonderful ladies there and they take care of it very well! Rees is such a wonderful little man he has been in such a good mood and so happy all week. I have got to make dinner every night and we sit down at 8 and watch all the great season premieres together while we're having snack time :) I love snack time! Then at 9 he goes down and I'm usually not far behind. His energy exhausts me, just watching him. I wish I had 1/10 of his energy I could get so much done.

This is my favorite time of year....Fall Season Premiere. I used to be a tv junkie before I had Rees now that he is older I think I am reverting back to my old self. I love me some good tv. So let's talk tv... Mondays are my fav. Big Bang Theory, 2 1/2 Men, How I met your mother and now a new show with Jenna Elfman (Can't remember the name) it wasn't too bad. These are my fav sitcoms! Although did anyone see Cougar Town last night??? Channel 8 WOW it was hilarious. I laughed my butt off I think it's on again on Friday you've gotta watch it. And of course Survivor I love that show and how bout' Shambo she's gonna be a hoot I can already tell. I missed SUV lastnight thank goodness for TIVO!!!! Can you all tell how obsessed I am with my shows? I won't make a habit of discussing every episode :) The posts will be limited here for the next couple weeks as I will be out of town and I'm not sure about internet connection but after that I'll be back to sharing my bizarre life on a daily basis!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment