Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Home sweet home...

I apologize for not posting yesterday like I said but I couldn't get internet at the hotel and I'm not smart enough to post off my iphone. But.... Dad is doing so well. He's already walked and drank broth, jello and coffee and he's antsy which is very much my dad! He can't stand to sit and do nothing and I can image that now that he's not in the pain that he was before he is excited to get home and back to his life. I cannot say enough good things about Cleveland Clinic. That is unlike any other hospital that I have ever been in. The waiting area is so nice, I should know we were there for 12 hours yesterday. But they do make a terrible situation as comfortable as it can possibly be. You can even check the status of the patients on a screen that has their ID and see where they are at in their surgery. Mom had a beeper that texted messages from the surgeon on what was going on, which made it a lot easier and gave us something to concentrate on. This is an amazing facility where the people are so nice and accommodating. It made our journey as good as it could have been. I am exhausted I didn't get much sleep in that hard mattress that we had to sleep on so I am looking forward to crawling into my super soft bed and falling asleep QUICKLY!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment