Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa Baby

Tonight was the night our family ventured to the mall to visit St.Nick. I wasn't so sure how all this was gonna go down due to the horror stories that I've heard then standing in line almost every child that sat on his lap went bonkers and screamed. So I was talking Rees up in line trying to get him hyped up about Santa while I was hoping and praying he would just sit there for a moment so I could get one good picture and guess what... HE DID. Not only did I get one good picture but I got 4. He crawled right up on his lap and smiled away. He didn't have a fear in the world. It made me so happy, I know that your probably thinking how trivial that is, but these little moments are things that I obsess about. It didn't even bother me (at that moment, now I'm kinda p'd off about it) that they totally ripped me off when I bought the extremely overpriced photos. All in all it was a good evening out with just the three of us. We ran into some family at the mall and Rees played in the new kid area with his two cousins for a while, that let me release some steam. I don't have a scanner or I would share my Santa pics with you but I had to share how well it all went.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment