Thursday, December 17, 2009

Out with the old

So went went out to dinner last night and I came home and got really sick and stayed up most of the night doing ungodly things with the toilet so today I didnt go to work instead my mom came and got little man, I took a nap, got up and felt much better then fueled up with some Mt.Dew and started cleaning. You ladies know the cleaning I'm referring to right? Throw all the toys that you can pry out of your child's hands away to make room for the new unnecessary toys that will flood you house on Christmas morning cleaning.  I took  huge totes of stuff out of our house today and it still doesn't look like anything is missing. We have a small place, but I just can't believe how much "stuff" we have accumulated over our seven short years together. Then add Rees' treasures into the mix and we're a cluttered mess. If there is one word that describes me perfectly it would be organized (in my opinion) so you can see my dilemma right? Clutter = disorganized = crazy Amy. I feel so much better since I have gotten rid of some junk. Then there's the problem of what to do with the stuff. It's all good things but I don't have anywhere to store if for a yard sale, I don't know of anyone that could use it and I can't bear the thought of throwing it away. I guess I'll just junk my nice storage area up at the store :(  Then I got a chance to clean my little piece of heaven (my craft room) and I am sitter here while I'm typing this looking around at how wonderfully organized it all is. Oh praise the lord for storage containers. and the ones with the drawers don't even get me started. I just like pretty stuff I could sit and stare at it for hours and just be happy. Most of it doesn't really serve a purpose other than providing me with indescribable happiness. Does that make sense? Oh who cares if it does or doesn't it works for me :) I have one last thing to organize...my recipes so off I go to my little slice of heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment