Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Feeling better

So after all the Christmas excitement, Christmas Illness, Store catastrophe, and sleep deprivation  I finally just collapsed in my bed at 9:00 last night and slept until 7:00 this morning and it was just what I needed. I finally feel back to normal. I got up this morning and threw an Elmo movie on for Rees that he got for Christmas and hadn't seen yet and to my surprise it is still keeping him occupied (2 hours is a record) so my house is almost clean, laundry is done and I am blogging so all is well in our house this morning! I think we are going to tackle Wally World this morning so I can stock back up on groceries and get all the stuff I need to store my Christmas tree decorations. I want Chinese for lunch so bad, but I just don't know if I'm brave enough to try it yet, I still have "throw up" memories that is so gross I can't believe I said that LOL. Oh well no going back now it's out there! I am so stinkin happy to have energy back. I think I'll go get my Rees man and play a little hide a seak that's his new favorite thing to do for the moment :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment