Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My disclaimer

I was bored so I read some of my posts from when I first started blogging and wow I was really surprised at how many typos, grammatical errors, and just silly things that I typed. To my surprise my current posts are just as bad :) so this is my disclaimer. I am terrible at spelling, horrible at grammar and always in too big of a hurry to go back and proof read. I have always been the sort of person that writes as it runs through my mind as if I am telling a story so that's why sometimes things seem a bit choppy or words may be repeated or deleted out of sentences. So I am sorry for that. I am 100% a numbers person and have no interest in improving upon my grammar.  In school that was always a low point for me. I thrived in math and art though if that counts for anything? Okay, I just feel silly now so I'm gonna leave it at that folks! Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment