Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26 - Another snow day

I am a huge sucker for snow. I think I enjoy it more than Rees does. I couldn't wait to get him out this morning to play in it. I didn't know that we were supposed to get as much as we did so this morning when I let the dog out I was really excited. I waited until about 11ish to take Rees out hoping that it would warm up a bit, it didn't :) We had a great time playing and tramping up and down the little hill in the back yard, but it quickly wore Rees down since he has 10 lbs worth of stuff on so he decided to take a load off so I snapped a quick picture.  That's really all we plan on doing today. It's been such a nice peaceful day with just the two of us.

2 comments:

Becky Schultz said...

What a handsome little guy! Come here there is a mass amount of snow (30 cm n the last 48 hours)!

Vicki said...

Awww, he looks so cute! Love the blog design by the way!!!!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment