Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18 - Isn't he cute?

Our kitten was declawed last Wednesday. The vet told me to put him on light duty for two weeks. Does he know we have a two year old in our house? Not to mention they are best buddies and Rees drags Bo the kitten around everywhere with him. Needless to say Bo only got 1 day of light duty, I tried to separate them most of the time but it was just too hard to keep them apart. The cat slips through the door into the part of the house we're in and there they go. The kitten doesn't act like he's in any pain so I don't see the harm. Here is a perfect picture of Bo (I tried to get one of Bo and my son, but Rees just wasn't havin' it) this shows off how pretty Bo's eyes are!




1 comments:

Becky Schultz said...

he is a very good lookin' cat!!! :)

Post a Comment

Post a Comment