Thursday, February 25, 2010

I suck

Well, I said it. I suck. I can't believe that I only made it two months out of 12 in the 365 challenge. I was so excited and motivated to document our year, but stuff happens and belive me there hasn't been much this past week that I want to document, more that I would rather forget about actually. It's been a tough week between the store, my hubby working 60+ hours a week, Rees not sleeping well (which means mommy doesn't either) and all of lifes other worries. Enough boo hooing, I need to suck it up and get back in the swing of life. I think I have kinda went into hiding or something LOL! I think I'm just going to go back to recreational blogging. I do much better with that.
A good friend and I are having a portrait event at a local business next weekend. We have worked really hard to prepare for it and we're both obsessed with being organized so I'm sure we're doing way more than we would actually have to, but I'm sure all the hard work will pay off and hopefully the event will go flawlessly, I can dream right? LOL! So I was in my studio today practicing with my lighting and a tripod. Well of course Rees wouldn't sit still for 5 seconds to help me so I had to try and be the test subject. Now I feel his pain, LOL! I didn't like it either. It took so long I had to put him down for his nap then go back over. I was trying out some new stuff and wanted to make sure I had a good handle on it before our event. I had to set the self timer and then run over to the seat, I did that like 50 times. This picture kinda sums up my mood. I was  little aggravated at this point, but I'm happy to report I figured my light settings out!

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous picture of you!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment