Friday, February 5, 2010

Day - 36 IKEA the greatest place on Earth

So the hubby and I ventured to Cincinnati for our first IKEA experience and believe me it is truly an experience. IKEA is gigantic. The entire top floor, which has the same amount (or possibly more) of floor space that Walmart has is set up as furnished rooms. They look exactly like someone lives there. Pull the kitchen drawers out and see all the kitchen tools you could ever dream of having and they all have price tags. Then just write down the item number with the pencil and pad they give you and they after your finished exploring the top floor head down stairs and shop! It was so fun. They have a great cafe to eat at. A nursery to babysit your children (we didn't have our little man, but he would have LOVED their playland) and they even sell groceries. Every detail of the IKEA experience is unique, even the shopping carts are amazing. I know this sounds silly, and originally I thought I had a broken cart but the wheels on the cart turn slide all over the floor. I can't think of words to describe it, but just know when you get your cart the first time it's going to be hilarious! So now that I have my love affair for IKEA out in the open I want to share one of my favorite finds. We bought Rees an awesome chair that hangs from the ceiling. It is so cool. and the best part, it was only $34. If you could see how cool this chair is in person you would be amazed. Here is Rees enjoying it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment