Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day - 33 A trip to the fabric shoppe

As you have probably noticed if you follow this blog I am highly addicted to crafting. It's like my drug. I get on crafting binges and just can't think about anything other than my next craft fix. LOL, with that said my "next fix" is a quilt for Rees with his name appliqued on it. So cute, relatively easy and an absolute must have for him. Being that we do not have any place to purchase fabric in our little town now that Walmart is not carrying fabric anymore (not that it was good fabric anyways) I ventured to a neighboring town to go to their amazing fabric shoppe. When you walk in the door it's like your walking back in time. It's so old school and wonderful. I'm not a huge quilter or anything, but I do LOVE collecting fabrics. Unfortunately they didn't have the fabric line I was looking for,but I found me so amazing Christmas fabrics on sale that I had to have. See what I mean about addicted? Who buys Christmas fabric in February? Just thought I would share my treasures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment