Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 44 - Grocery trip on a Saturday night

We are livin' it up this weekend! I worked this morning, came home took a 3 hour nap with Rees then we loaded the family up and went to Walmart grocery shopping and it's around 10:00 and I'm headed to bed. I just can't get enough sleep this week??? Must be this snowy, dreary super cold weather we're having. This is our snack basket. This basket is the most important thing in our kitchen according to Rees. He would live off snacks if we would let him. Just recently he has learned that scooting the chair over to the counter and climbing up is much easier than begging mommy for 20 minutes until she gives in :) NOT A GOOD THING! He can now remove the baby gates what am I to do? Things were so easy when he could only crawl!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I can relate. My two year old is a snack-a-holic too.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment