Sunday, March 21, 2010

Urgent Care

This weekend hasn't been all that I had hoped. My sister and I got to spend the whole day out shopping yesterday, which was a lot of fun, but my baby boy was feeling really rough so I had that in the back of my mind all day. Then when I got home things went from bad to worse. He lost his voice (sounds like a little frog) he was up most of the night with a fever and the yucky snot just keeps pouring out. It is the most heart wrenching feeling when your baby is sick and there is nothing you can do. So we were at Urgent Care as soon as they opened up which apparently everyone else in the county had the same idea because we had to wait what felt like forever. Poor Rees was burning up and just wanting to sleep so after all that was over we came home and took a two hour nap. We had a bday party to go to at the bowling alley today and Rees actually remembered it and asked me about Conner later in the evening :( So hopefully we'll have more pretty days to come because we didn't get to take advantage of them this weekend. Better luck next week I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment