Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Goodies

I was at a really cool store a couple weeks ago and saw these beautiful Easter candy arrangements. I instantly fell in love with them, so I asked what the price was and to my surprise they were $60. So my first thought was .... I can make that for much cheaper! So I hunted up some supplies while I was in Huntington and here's what I cam up with

Isn't it cute? this is one that I did for Rees so the candy is stuff that we likes. I know it's a pink pale but there is a good reason for that LOL! I made 2 when I made them the first time and I thought I don't need both so I took them to my store and sat them on the counter to see if they would sell. Well they did immediately and I had 4 special orders come in too. One was for a boy one (which was Rees') so since I already committed to making them I gave his up. He's only two I hope he won't notice :)

1 comments:

Alison said...

Yum! Great job!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment