Saturday, March 27, 2010

Things are finally getting back to normal. . .

As I sit at my computer Saturday evening at 10:38 listening to my beloved rap music and blogging I have to say things are good. It's been a while since I could say that, but Rees has had his first normal day in 10-11 days and that is such an amazing feeling to have him back to his self. Finally after a lot of whining, crying, fevers, aches, baths during the middle of the night, non-eating, and sleeplessness I can finally say things are getting better and that is such a relief.

My mom kept Rees today for a while so I could clean my pig pen up. I haven't touched the house is a LONG time. I was in the cleaning "mood" today so that combination resulted in a super clean house in four hours!!! I even had some time to play on my computer! So I chose to play with Rees' Easter pics from a couple weeks ago. I really wanted to send Easter cards out but I'm not sure if that's going to happen considering its in a week and I haven't gotten them printed yet LOL or made for that matter but I did want to share some of his adorable pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment