Monday, May 10, 2010

I love these gift baskets

My best friend from high school is having her first baby in a couple months and guess what... It's a GIRL!!! I have had the time of my life buying for her. Little boy stuff is cute, but little girl stuff is out of this world cute! I can't help myself. I'm so glad I have a boy or I would be bankrupt LOL! For Easter I made these cute CANDY BUCKETS so I had the idea to try it out with baby stuff and I think it turned out adorable. I have a matching laundry basket with a liner to embroider the babies name on and it's filled with the cutest outfits I have every seen! I threw sensible out the window when I was shopping and strictly went with outlandishly cute instead :) I am so incredibly happy for Linds & Jon I know they will be amazing parents and I wanted her to have a special gift from us so I think I'm on the right track!



Okay now I'm off to embroidery land I'll be sure to share the outcome of that in a few days. LOTS to embroider wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment