Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Day!

So my friend and I rented this amazing camera lens last week and I feel in love. The day I sent it back was so sad! Then my dear hubby surprised me on Mother's day when he told me to order it!!! So I was like a child yesterday when the brown truck dropped it off! The feeling of excitement overtook me. It was like Christmas morning at age 6 again. Thanks honey! Your the best. So as Rees played with his play doh this morning



I played with my new favorite toy...

This lens is super wonderful. The pictures are amazing. It is so crisp. I ventured out to take some pictures with my new toy.

Rees wasn't that into it. LOL- to say the least. He did want to model his boots though.

That he put on by his self **in case you couldn't tell**
So I headed out back to take pictures of some more cooperative subjects!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Great shots! Enjoy your new lens!! Same thing happened to me. I rented it and then I lusted after it.

Vicki said...

Ahhh... It's so pretty! :) So, I was thinking maybe we could have a play date soon... you know, Me... and your new lens! LOL I'm so excited for you. I guess I'll just have to be happy with my new tripod that came today for now!

Anonymous said...

Lilee will be your practice subject anytime you need one lol!!! Sarah

Post a Comment

Post a Comment