Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hidden treasure

So I woke up this morning with photography on my brain. I had a busy day planned so I had to get little man up and moving quickly to get it all accomplished. So I get a cute outfit together, bath Rees, fix his hair, go find a GREAT location which happens to be in my back yard and I didn't even know it!!! Then I hike up to the old barn with Rees, my camera and a few props and by this time I am already whipped! Then I get my camera geared up and my precious little son says to me "momma Rees wanna go home" What? No say it ain't so. He's had enough before we even began. I beg an beg him to just look at the camera and nothing! I was really excited about how beautiful the spot was that I had found but I didn't really get the "perfect" shot that I was hoping for but I was happy with this one. I'm going to try again when daddy is home to help! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment