Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Columbus Zoo trip

We had a great weekend. Mat, Rees and I went up to Columbus for the weekend to visit my best friend from high school and her new baby, which by the way is absolutely perfect! She is too gorgeous for words. After our visit we headed out for some late dinner and then went back to our GREAT hotel! Rees had a ball playing in their bathtub ... weird that's the least enjoyable part for me when I stay in a hotel but it was by far his favorite! The next morning we all got up early and headed to the zoo! By like 10 am it was 90 degrees it was unbearably hot. Rees had a great time and Mat and I did too minus the drenching wet outfits we were wearing, Mat had it worse than I did he had to carry Rees on his shoulders most of the day lol! Good thing mom's not strong enough for that :)


In the hotel opening the $4 bottle of water after he was warned not to. 


Our little elephant! What is it with my boy and funny hats?!?

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! Great pictures!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment