Monday, May 18, 2009

My non cooperative test subject

I have been wanting to play around with my lighting in the studio for a while now. I bought this really pretty trunk to use as a prop so I thought now is the time...I really need to start trying to improve my skills so I grabbed Rees and we went over to practice. Does anyone have a guess as to how this turned out??? Well let me show you...

Ugh, this is the best shot I got and that's not saying much because the lighting is horriable in this one. (and yes that's a bottle of paint in his hand, whatever to get him to stand still) :)
Ugh, this is the best shot I got and that's not saying much because the lighting is horriable in this one. (and yes that's a bottle of paint in his hand, whatever to get him to stand still) :)
img_8180
I was trying to get him in the trunk, but he didn't want any part of that.

What about sitting on the trunk...Nope he wasn't down with that either.
What about sitting on the trunk...Nope he wasn't down with that either.

So this is why I don't have alot of pictures of my little man and the ones I do have are just plain luck because when we're in my studio together I take about 200 pictures so there's bound to be one or two that are okay. Good thing he's so cute, or I'd have already given up :) He has so much energy he can't contain it for even a second, constantly on the go. I didn't learn anything new that day, but I had alot of laughs!

Oh, on a side note, has anyone been into Big Lots lately? They have alot of pretty home dec stuff right now. That have a huge buyout of the Jennifer...something stuff that is so pretty but they said it wouldn't go onsale for another month so you might want to wait a little while before you check it out. This little tiny wicker bench (it's for kids and it's only big enough for like to toddlers to sit on, very little) is $120...can you believe that? So I have to wait for it to go on sale before I snag it but the rugs, and outdoor stuff is gorgeous! Just thought I'd pass that along!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment