Friday, March 25, 2011

Rees' 3rd Birthday Party ~ The Family Party

I just can't let the actual day of Rees' birthday pass without having him a little party at our home. I only invite his grandparents and his aunts so it's a small event, but nonetheless it still needs to be cute! He is currently obsessed with Go Diego Go as Rees says "He's my best friend mommy". As much as I do not like character parties I gave in to this one. He just begged to have a Diego party so who was I to argue? After shopping at Birthday Express and grabbing up all the plates, table clothes and hats I just had to add a few personal touches. I made the birthday banner on my Cricut (or as mommy says "her best friend") then I made the cute pom pom balls that I hung on the fan and in the entry way. All and all it was fun and Rees couldn't have been happier!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you letter the buckets on the food table?

Post a Comment

Post a Comment