Monday, February 14, 2011

My attempt at pottery barn plaques

I have found some wall plaques for Rees' playroom that I adore, but there are two big problems. 1.) They are in girl patterns 2.) they would be $157 + shipping. I hate to spend that kind of  money for playroom decor that will probably change next year!  So I got to thinking.... I can make those. So here is what I want my project to eventually resemble

and here is what I am starting with :)

This is a board that I purchased at my local hardware store for $10.20 and they cut it to my specs (which I borrowed :) from Pottery barn for free. So they next step is painting wish me luck!

1 comments:

Vicki said...

First off... I'm SO excited to see a post from you!!! :) Next, If anyone can make these plaques look just like PB... It's YOU! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment